About Silva Timber
Founded in 2000, Silva Timber has rapidly grown to become one of the UK’s leading importers of speciality timber products, sourced from the world’s most reputable sawmills.
Silva’s range also includes:
- Siberian Larch cladding
- Thor™ torrefied wood pre-finished cladding
- Eastern White Cedar sidewall shingles – natural and pre-finished
- Hardwood decking – Cumaru, Ipé and Yellow Balau
- Southern Yellow Pine decking
- Wood Care Products – Bio Wash®, Owatrol and Rystix
- Fasteners and Fixings – GRK Fasteners™ and Simpson Strong Tie®
Other services include:
- Custom machined profiles
- Factory pre-finishing – semi-transparent and opaque stains
- Fire retardant treatment
Silva has established a reputation for quality and has worked with some of the UK’s most prestigious names in the world of architecture and design. Our products have transformed and enhanced traditional and contemporary projects of all sizes including commercial buildings, residential properties, eco-tourism developments, hotels, marinas and award winning gardens to name a few. Recent notable projects include Durham University, Center Parcs, Waitrose and Marks & Spencer.
Silva only use suppliers who conform to the strictest environmental standards, sourcing timber harvested legally and sustainably from independently certified forests. The vast majority of our product range conforms to internationally recognised certification schemes including FSC and PEFC.
We are also member of various organisations and associations including TTF, TDCA, WRCEA and are the only member outside of North America of the Cedar Shake & Shingle Bureau.
Silva Timber can meet your deadlines by holding large stocks, ready for immediate delivery from our UK warehouse.