SIMPLE WASH™ cleans and brightens any outdoor surface including timber decks, plastic and composite decks, UPVC cladding and gutters, render, concrete and fibreglass.
SIMPLE WASH™ removes grime, mildew, water and rust stains. It rinses easily with water, and can be used on all coatings and treated timber.
Features & Benefits:
-Water based formula
-Cleans wood, metal, plastic, concrete and more
-Safe on treated timber, paint and wood stains
-Contains no bleach!
-Rejuvenates removing chalky oxidized surface build up
-Removes grime, mildew, water and rust stains
-Water rinse clean up
-Easy to use
-Concentrated formula - one 1.9 litre bottle makes up to 19 litres!
Clean and brighten decks or other outdoor surfaces with SIMPLE WASH™:-
- Dilute Simple Wash™ according to need.
- Apply to surface - can use garden spray or power washer.
- Scrub where required to remove heavy grime (no need if using power washer).
- For discoloured decks, rust stains or heavy grime allow 5 - 15 minutes of contact before rinsing.
- Rinse wood in direction of grain with a garden hose or 500 - 1200 psi power washer.
|Dilution ||Purpose ||Ratio ||Coverage - 1.9 Litre
||Etching concrete or removing tough rust stains.
||1 part water to 1 part Simple Wash.
||10 sq. m.
||Preparing wood for staining or painting and painted metal for recoating.
||3 parts water to 1 part Simple Wash.
||37.5 sq. m.
||Cleaning dirty wood, water marks, vinyl cladding, painted render and concrete.
||9 parts water to 1 part Simple Wash.
||92.5 sq. m.
Simple Wash Directions for Use
Bio-Wash Environmentally Friendly Wood Care Products
Bio-Wash® - Environmentally Friendly Finishes, Cleaners & Strippers for Wood
Silva Timber is the UK distributer for the Bio-Wash® range of environmentally friendly wood cleaners, strippers and finishes. These products replace existing environmentally hazardous chemicals commonly used for de-coating surfaces and for wood finishing and restoration.
The Bio-Wash® brand is known for pioneering leading edge technologies in the manufacture of water-based, non-solvent wood coatings and wood and deck stain strippers. Bio-Wash® offers an effective solution for both outdoor and indoor applications.
Why Use Bio-Wash® Products?
Bio-Wash® products are widely used by professional contractors, timber home manufacturers, door and window manufacturers and do-it-yourselfers who demand consistent and excellent results for timber decking, cladding and other internal and external timber applications. The Bio-Wash® range is:-
- Water based, non-solvent solutions
- No hazardous chemicals used
Easy to use
- No toxins or foul smell
- Fast water clean up of brushes, tools and spraying equipment
- Excellent coverage
- Longer intervals between maintenance
Guaranteed to work
- Extensively tried and tested to surpass customer expectations