Neolife is eco-friendly, installs easily and is completely maintenance free.
What is VESTA®?
VESTA® (Vegetal, Ecological Stable Timber Advantage) is an environmental material with outstanding properties. It has been developed by NEOLIFE® in partnership with European eco-material experts. It finally satisfies the request from architects, landscapists and design offices focused on eco-construction and sustainability projects.
- Eco-friendly: The wood fibres in VESTA® come from sustainably-managed European forests. Its production requires no tree felling, no high levels of grey energy for processing, and no additives that harm the environment.
- Healthy: VESTA® is solvent, glue and phtalate free, and gives off no harmful substances.
- Thermofusible: VESTA® can be deployed using advanced plastic technologies, enabling NEOLIFE® to create complex, high-precision profiles that would be unthinkable with conventional wood.
- Attractive: VESTA® looks similar to a natural brushed wood, is warm and soft to touch, and has an intense wood scent.
- Weather Resistant: Does not require any varnish, stain or protective oil once installed.
- Care Free: VESTA® is resistant to fungi, mosses, and insects such as termites. As a result, solutions do not sustain visual or mechanical impairment.