Specifically designed to remove existing or failed coatings such as deck oil, wood stains and finishes.
YouTube Terms & Conditions.
One of the most time-consuming aspects of any refinishing job is surface preparation. Old stains, dirt and other surface contaminants must all come off before a new finish goes on. Thankfully, modern tools like pressure washers are making the job easier. Now you have another hard-working tool to add to your arsenal - Prepdeck Professional Stripper and Cleaner.
Prepdeck is a very powerful wood stripper and cleaner. Prepdeck is specifically designed to remove coatings such as deck oil, stains etc. It is also ideal for removing factory grade stamps and other old finishes.
Prepdeck is primarily intended for professional application but can be used by 'handy' persons with some care and attention.
Some woods i.e. Cedar, Redwoods and Hardwoods may darken with Prepdeck. If this occurs, lighten with Net-Trol wood cleaner and brightener before recoating with a suitable finish such as Textrol.
|Size||Price per Tin||Equivalent Price per Litre|
3-4 square metres per litre undiluted.
Coverage will vary depending on the type of wood, age and surface texture.
1. Shake container well before use.
2. Cover anything you do not want to strip and clean.
3. DO wear protective glasses and gloves during application.
4. DO NOT apply to a hot surface as this will cause the product to dry out too quickly.
5. DO NOT allow Prepdeck to dry out during application, keep spraying with a fine mist of water to avoid drying out.
6. When using on vertical surfaces work from bottom to top to avoid streaking.
7. Cover all metallic surfaces.
8. For cleaning; leave to soak on the surface for 10-15 minutes before scrubbing, then hose off with clean running water.
9. For stripping; leave to soak on the surface for 20-30 minutes before scrubbing, then hose off with clean running water.
Prepdeck can be applied using any of the following methods:
1. Brush on using a regular soft bristle brush.
2. Roller (medium pile).
Woodcare, fasteners and accessories.
Up to 3 working days.
£5.00 (ex VAT) for mainland UK deliveries.
£12.75 (ex VAT) for Highlands & Islands.
£18.25 (ex VAT) for Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Scilly.
£23.25 (ex VAT) for Isle of Wight.
Free delivery is offered on orders over £100 + VAT to UK mainland postcodes only.