Removes existing coatings such as deck oil and stains
One of the most time-consuming aspects of any refinishing job is surface preparation. Old stains, dirt and other surface contaminants must all come off before a new finish goes on. Thankfully, modern tools like pressure washers are making the job easier. Now you have another hard working tool to add to your arsenal - Prepdeck Professional Stripper and Cleaner.
Prepdeck is a very powerful wood stripper and cleaner. Prepdeck is specifically designed to remove coatings such as deck oil, stains etc. It is also ideal for removing factory grade stamps and other old finishes.
Prepdeck is primarily intended for professional application but can be used by 'handy' persons with some care and attention.
Some woods i.e. Cedar, Redwoods and Hardwoods may darken with Prepdeck. If this occurs, relighten with Net-Trol wood cleaner and brightener before recoating with a suitable finish such as Textrol.
Where to use Prepdeck:
- Prepdeck can be used on ALL exterior timber, including pressure treated, softwood and hardwood.
- For use on Exterior wood surfaces i.e. decks, docks, cladding, garden furniture.
- Use to remove old finishes and stains.
- Use to remove mill glaze from timber.
- Use to clean weathered exterior wood.
- Use to remove factory grade stamps.
Features & benefits:
- Strips old finishes from exterior woods including 100% acrylics.
- Reduces mill glaze on new wood.
- Improves penetration of finishes on new wood.
- Removes grade stamps.
- Cleans weathered wood.
- Can be used neat or diluted