For exterior vertical surfaces, siding, timber, furniture, windows and doors
ENS provides durable two coat protection that brings out the natural grain and character of your wood with a lustrous satin finish.
ENS is highly resistant to scraping and abrasion, ensuring tough, long term protection for your chairs, tables, windows, trims and doors. Not only will it make your natural wood tones look beautiful, but ENS is also available in a full range of vibrant colours.
Recommended for dry wood applications.
Sansin ENS is an environmentally-friendly highly durable two-coat wood finish, designed for exterior vertical surfaces, siding, timber, furniture, windows and doors.
It is exceptionally UV resistant, washable, low in VOC’s, and non-flammable with easy soap and water clean-up.
Sansin ENS provides a rich and attractive coating with exception durability and weather protection.
ENS is compatible to surfaces pre-treated using SDF or Classic. ENS offers excellent adhesion characteristics and can be applied over many water-based or alkyd products to enhance protection and beauty.
For increased protection use SDF or Classic for the first coat to ensure penetrating protection.
Why Choose Sansin?
- Sansin bonds directly with wood to forming a tough, durable barrier that won't crack, peel or blister.
- Sansin lets wood 'breathe' more freely, dramatically improving dimensional stability and allowing wood to adjust naturally to moisture levels in the environment
- Modified natural oils and resins are impregnated with special UV protectants so every exposed cell of your wood is protected
- Natural protection against wood decay
- Simple maintenance routine
- Long lasting protection when compared to other available wood care products
- 79 colour tones inspired by nature